Sunday, December 14, 2008

Experience the Infinite with Helena Bongartz

Although I've listed Helena on FindItByMe.com, I have to say more about her here. I want to thank her for her encouragement, her creativity and for being a truly interesting person to talk to. She struck me as being supremely unassuming, but that is how genius often expresses itself. I think that if you have an evening free, do yourself a favor and drive out to the little salt-flat house (Longitude -115.7247, Latitude 34.4728) near Amboy and get inspired. Seeing what she has done and talking to her is many orders of magnitude better than watching TV or most anything else. If nothing else, visit her web site(s) at poplight.net and/or cosmogenetics.com. I never want to know how she does what she does, just enjoy it. Thank you, Helena!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment